Experienced Oregon Lawyer
Attorney Anne M. Thompson of The Thompson Law Firm understands that estate planning is a vital component of your personal and financial planning. Putting a will or trust in place is a meaningful statement of love and respect for your loved ones. Effective estate planning can ensure:
- Tax savings
- Management of your financial affairs and medical care in the event of incapacity
- Orderly and efficient distribution of your assets
Since 1994, Anne has assisted clients in metropolitan Portland and in counties across Oregon in meeting their estate planning and business planning goals.
Assisting families and businesses with their estate and business planning
Anne M. Thompson is a third generation Oregon attorney. Her grandfather, Keith A. Caldwell, practiced estate planning and probate in Portland from 1922-1960. Anne's father, Robert E. Thompson, practiced estate planning and business law in Beaverton for over 40 years. Anne continues in their footsteps.
Ms. Thompson holds an AV Peer Review Rating, which is the highest rating from LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell. The AV Peer Review Rating identifies an attorney with preeminent legal ability and is a reflection of her expertise, experience, integrity and overall professional excellence. Click here to see the full resume of Anne M. Thompson.
Her services include:
- Estate Planning (wills, trusts, tax planning and saving, powers of attorney, planning for incapacity, advance health care directives and living wills)
- Probate and Trust Administration (federal estate tax returns, Oregon estate tax returns, fiduciary income tax returns, probate and trust administration, asset distribution and will contests)
- Business Planning (business formation, purchase and sale of closely-held business, shareholder agreements, contracts and business succession planning)
9400 SW Barnes Road, Suite 300
Portland, OR 97225-6658
The Thompson Law Firm serves clients from Portland, Beaverton, Tigard, Lake Oswego, Hillsboro, Sherwood, Newberg, King City, Aloha, and all cities within Washington, Multnomah, Clackamas, Lincoln, and Columbia counties.